Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business group of Honeywell. HBS
installs, integrates and maintains systems that keep government, education,
commercial and industrial facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and
efficient. HBS is also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations
and power providers to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage
renewable energy sources. HBS is also leader of Airport Business solutions like
Lighting systems for runways and taxiways, follow the green systems and navigation
systems in Airport, but also in approach areas.
As Business Consultant, you will be responsible for business development of BMS
and security low voltage products and systems in Poland, including activities as:
products promotion; organizing trainings for customers and designers as well as
participation in conferences, meetings and fairs. In addition, an important area of
coverage and further development are airport systems, which we started to develop
strongly in Poland as HBS. One of your main tasks will be developing and maintaining
business relationships with new and regular customers. On the daily basis, you will
work in close cooperation with Product Managers, technical support team, design
offices and local authorities, but also End Users, Investors and General Contractors.
· 40-60%: develop new and existing customer relationships: calling at allincluding senior levels of target customer organizations; engaging early in thecustomer buying process to discover customer needs prior to bid. Engagecustomers at all levels in any organization including executive level decisionmakers
· 20-40%: continuously identify new sales opportunities and focuses onproviding consultative support by building value propositions for thecustomer. Manage and build customer contacts
· 30-40%: serve as Company ambassador in the market place as well as a focalpoint for: relationship strategies, sales plans, proposal strategies, contractnegotiations and for pursuits in play
· Role includes travel: 50% (Poland)
· Position is open for candidates from Mazovian district (home office can be anoption in case of candidates with great success story)
· Place of work Warsaw , Mokotow Dolny ( Służewiec )
· Company car, laptop, mobile
50 Develop new and existing customer relationships
20 Continuously identify new sales opportunities
30 Serve as Company ambassador in the market place
· At least 7 years of B2B selling experience in a similar position
· Demonstrate experience in customer engagement at senior levels, building long-term business relationships
· Understanding modern account planning strategies
· In-depth low voltage security systems/products knowledge (CCTV, intrusion and burglar systems , access control, SSWiN) and BMS / VMS
· Proven experience in business development
· Fluent English (written and spoken)
· Driving license cat. B
· Demonstrate knowledge of CRM usage
· Experience in business development with airports or/and industrial sector
· Public tender experience
Primary Location: Poland
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree, Warsaw University of Technology or similar
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Relocation Available: No
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.