This role is the primary customer interface responsible for the development of new business and new relationships in pursuit of growth for Honeywell. The role disseminates key messages, initiatives, and information on the value Honeywell brings to assigned customers, opportunities, and solutions.
The position holder understands the target customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that Honeywell brings to them. Moreover, this role acts as a Business partner with potential customers, establishing relationships & maximizing the business potential for both parties.
· Business Relationships: Develop customer relationships engaging customers with little or no installed base. Calling at all levels, including senior levels, of target customer organizations; engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs Honeywell can fulfil.
· Sales Process: Continuously identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the account; Manage and build customer contacts, serving as the Honeywell’s ambassador in the market place. Focal point for relationship strategies, account and sales plans, proposal strategies, and contract negotiations, for pursuits in play.
· Customers: Industrial customers in the process industries including, technical buyers, economic buyers, and relationship buyers. Customers at all levels in any organization including executive level decision makers; Could potentially manages 4-8 large opportunities or accounts with large growth potential. Could include vulnerable competitively held accounts.
· People Management: Leverages and marshals cross functional company resources to address customers drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner; Guides and leverages management and executive sponsor interactions with new customers; Responsible for motivating others; provide strategic vision for growth in new accounts, new markets, and new geographies while driving self and other
20 Develop customer relationships engaging customers with little or no installed base
20 Continuously identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support
20 Leverages and marshals cross functional company resources to address customers drivers
20 Engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs
20 Provide strategic vision for growth in new accounts
· Educated to a minimum of University Degree level or equivalent
· Postgraduate Business Qualification is advantageous
· Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
· Cross selling and consultative selling - experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach
· Commercial expertise and experience
· Establishing and building credibility
· Strong ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
· Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a EPC and customer needs
· Compelling presentation and communication skills
· Manage and direct resources towards meeting clearly articulated account objectives
· Closing the sale
· Execute effective negotiation strategies and plans
· Motivate others; high energy individual
· Be optimistic and tenacious at the same time; while applying experience, and a positive attitude consistently to deliver bottom line results for Honeywell
· Prioritize and focus efforts on best opportunities (short and long term) based on business needs
· Push self and others to achieve bottom line results
· See ahead clearly; can anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.