Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As atestimonyto its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
The Staffing & Diversity Leader will develop, deploy and drive the recruitment delivery strategies and diversity programs needed to meet the global business objectives of Transportation Systems. Your leadership will develop and drive strategic staffing processes by identifying critical staffing priorities/needs and optimizing delivery using internal and external channels. This role will collaborate with senior leaders to integrate diversity and equity practices into employment and workplace practices. You will also develop external partnerships with diverse groups and communities. You will be key in developing and maintaining strong relationships with business customers, HR partners and staffing teams.
25 Manage global staffing process and organisation
25 Drive improvements
15 Manage diversity programme
25 Partner with leaders
10 Ensure Staffing compliance
· Build a sustainable end to end staffing and diversity center of excellence to enable compliance and organizational growth
· Develop, implement and manage strategies that will prepare and promote a diverse organization and pipeline of talent
· Develop right and fast staffing processes to help Transportation Systems attract and hire the best talent
· Drive continuous improvement and lead change in the staffing organization
· Manage Staffing performance, process and functional excellence, including the results of the Recruiters
· Assessments (Selection Purposes)
o Requirements Gathering
o Vendor partnership/ Validity testing
o Operationalizing the usage
· Talent Slates
o Internal search based upon search requirements
o Talent pools
o Scorecards, Councils
o Affinity Groups
o Inclusion learning programs/messaging
· UR and Early Career programs
o Partner school selection
o Recruiting approach/campus mgmt.
o Framework for early career programs
o Governance of intern hiring targets
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resources or similar discipline
• Ability to partner with and influence multiple stakeholders
• Extensive Human Resources experience
• Diversity and compliance experience
• Ability to interact with executive leadership
• Experience managing the recruitment process in a corporate environment
• Creativity in developing sourcing and diversity strategies
• Experience in end to end recruiting cycle
• Effective communication and collaboration skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.