ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITILES
- Responsible to define New Equipment Standards (Process and Manufactures) that must be aligned to WW standards defined by AME group
- Define specification book for new equipments and toolings.
- Participate and provide input in Plant layout strategy that helps to reduce material flow and prepare the plant for future evolution.
- Partner with NPI ME engineers for Identification, acquisition and implementation related to new product introduction, Uses defined standards criteria for equipment. train Maintenance as well as the Production techn. Define Work Instruction and control plan taking care of ergonomics, HS&E and quality.
- Responsible to define and execute process standardization as defined By AME.
- Responsible for OEE and RTY improvements of the process.
- Monitoring in a daily basis performance of machine OEE,RTY, speed factor from production reports
- Participate with Business Unit NPI teams in Product Design review to assure standardization across similar product and process
- Participate in safety incidents Investigation
- Responsible for the process FMEA
- Is responsible for following the management systems in production, quality, HS&E areas and other external and internal standards and regulations
Observes and ensures following of work rules and internal HS&E guidelines resulting from responsibilities of managers and other employees in HS&E areas in the current wording SKILLS AND KNOWLDGE REQUIRED
Core Green Belt Certified
- Automotive background
- Good knowledge of company processes & Tools to manage people (Performance management for indirect population)
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to gain co-operation& commitment to activities required and with experience of developing and maintaining an effective network of business contacts in order to achieve goals /actions needed
- Good knowledge of HSE principles, HS environmental and quality systems
- Good planning & organizing skills to manage multiple competing priorities in parallel
- Excellent technical knowledge of the industrial process for Automotive
- Basic knowledge of machining CNC equipment and assembly of products, PLC / PC programming (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge in root cause analysis and problem solving
- Good knowledge of product (e.g. turbo), its manufacturing processes and its application.
- Good Project management skills to lead the supplier activities related to npi
- Good Knowledge of quality systems & standards, e.g. ISO.
- Good Knowledge of poka yoke, tooling fabrication and design for machinery assembly or inspection type of tools/fixtures. (preferred)
- Excellent issues analysis skills to improve processes
- Excellent knowledge of FMEA
- Ability to interpret Geometrical drawing and tolerancing system.
- Fluent English and 3rd European language as a plus
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- University degree required (Mechanical , Industrial, Electronic or Electrical knowledge)
- 3 years minimum of experience in Manufacturing Engineering activities and complementary skills (Process / Quality )
- Experienced in Manufacturing or complementary skills (e.g. process/Quality/reliability engineering) experience.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.