Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
Job Category: Finance
Location: Bangalore / Madurai (India)
JD: Lead – Internal Controls GFC (G03201)
Lead – Internal Controls GFC
Key Deliverables & expectations:
· Perform the balance sheet review (BSR) process and help drive the process to ensure compliance with the Corporate BSR Policy.
· Responsible for the documentation, monitoring and testing of internal controls across entities in Americas / GFC.
· Provide support in the automation of internal control processes (RPA), monitoring control performance and performing / developing data analytic tools.
· Sarbanes Oxley Act and 404-Certification is a key focus of this position.The position will help to develop process flows, with identified points of internal controls. Also, may be responsible for testing of controls.
· Internal audit interface, aid on any Site Audits and supporting closing of internal audit findings.
· Monthly coordination of account reconciliations and monthly compilation of account reconciliation scorecard, including periodic reviews.
· Quarterly coordination of Rep Letters.
· Coordination of quarterly updates, reviews and submissions on internal controls.
· Ensures that Corporate Policies are communicated, including any changes/updates, and followed.
· Special projects supporting Internal Controls, as needed.
Reports to Internal Controls Leader – Americas with a matrix reporting to Controllership at GFC
20 Interpretation of policies
20 Timely month/quarter close
20 Direct financial audits
20 Lead standards development
20 Lead standards development
Professional qualification - Chartered Accountant, with strong academic achievements
· Desired experience: 5 to 10 years
· Combination of experience from industry in controllership and accounting and / or public accounting firms (preferably Big 4) in auditing and consulting
· Experience with organization/s of strong pedigree is important
· Experience of handling financial statements of companies with international presence and with knowledge transition experience will be an added advantage
12.30 PM – 9.30 PM IST / 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM / 2:00 PM to 11 PM IST
Key Success Factors:
· Negotiating and influencing skills
· Ability to work in a matrixed organization structure.
· Ability to understand accounting and financial processes related to manufacturing / service / project operations / business and to develop working relationships with all involved.
· Ability to manage and drive change across functional lines.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, with ability to quickly and positively influence all levels of the organization.
· Ability to self-manage to achieve on time completion of goals
· SAP & Oracle ERP Knowledge
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
· Excellent business acumen including company, legal entity, regulatory and compliance design
· Thorough understanding of US GAAP and Accounting policies.
Exempt China: Transportation Systems' Strategy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.