• Help achieve the goals of internal and external PPM
• Reducing control
• Support for implementing new products
• Creating Contagion Actions and their tracking
• Training operators to improve and develop quality
• Perform Process and Product Audit and inform the team and the results
• Ensure that all necessary checks are performed on the line
• Work proactively and improve your day-to-day work
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.