• Investigate and troubleshoot customer reported complaints and problems
• Participate in migration and upgrade projects
• Execute periodic site visits, predictive and preventive maintenance of Honeywell DCS systems
• Give technical trainings for the systems under his/her supervision participate in the analysis of the customer's specifications.
• Follow-up order placement and delivery status of project equipments or spare parts from Honeywell and third party.
• Attend all service meetings and to decide to job planning.
• Be ready on the job site as necessary and take action.
• Prepare all necessary documentation after the service project and send it to the customer on time.
• Give technical trainings to the customers.
• Minimize cost and time of the projects.
• Create new sales opportunities during the application of the project
Located in Eskisehir, rotate to Ardadan
Job sites of the responsible projects in Turkey and
Experience & Qualifications:
• University degree in one of engineering departments ( electrical, electronical, mechanical, control and mechatronics engineering )
• Fluent command of written and spoken English
• Basic computer and controls knowledge.
• Customer-focused attitude
• High sense of self-responsibility
• Result-oriented approach and problem solving capability
• Effective communication skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.