Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a world class customer experience. This is a time to put your technical and customer-facing expertise to work as you assist in the design, development and implementation of UOP’s Customer Experience Contact
Center. The work done in assembling and evolving our Customer Experience Contact Center will help define the UOP Customer Experience and could be the next critical milestone for your career.
A flexible network of global technical professionals working together to provide outstanding technical and commercial support. The roll is responsible for handling technical and commercial issues for our customer who have UOP Technologies combined with supporting the Connect Performance System tools by assisting with the value capture for our customer.
• Be agile and customer focused.
• Provide readily available technical solutions to our customer.
- Initial triage of cases with escalation process.
• Proactively communicate trends, investigations and solutions to prevent future issues.
• Review of CPS dashboards and create of monthly and quarterly report for CPS Support manager review with customer.
• Review operations with customer and assisting with defining and quantifying customer benefits.
• Review dashboards with focus on proactive communication to customer on suggested CPS actions.
• Monitoring customer experience process and identify areas for improvement and items that require enhanced focus.
• Establishing new work process for the Customer Experience Contact Center.
Additional Candidate Qualifications:
• Must be able to respond to customers who are seeking urgent resolution to sometimes ambiguous technical needs – must quickly gain the customer’s trust and demonstrate accountability for problem resolution.
• Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal communication skills.
• English language (oral and written.)
• Proficiency in computer applications.
• Creative approach to process development and customer-centric behavior
• Comprehensive analytical, trouble shooting & problems solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Our Customer Experience Contact Center is staffed 24 hours a day; seven days a week with personnel from across our global organization. This role requires flexibility regarding core working hours, holiday, and weekend working hours to ensure our customers are always able to reach a talented advisor.
• On-call customer response responsibilities may periodically be required of Customer Center employees during their off hours
• This role may require customer-facing and/or internal travel, up to ten percent of the time
Basic Candidate Qualification:
• BS degree in Chemical Engineering
• Min of 3 years of experience in technical service or process operation role within the refining and petrochemical industry.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.