Business Dev. Leader (HBT North Africa)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Supports the HBT GBE’s in achieving sales results against AOP by helping to identify and develop existing and new customers across the region.
- Is the office leader and should be recognised as the de-facto senior representative of Honeywell in the region.
- Establish and build senior-level relationships with key decision makers and economic buyers that represent strategic opportunities for the HBT GBE’s
- Assist the HBT sales teams in understanding and assessing customers’ business objectives, strategies and, building value propositions that represent our portfolio.
- In conjunction with the HBT GBE’s provide input into establishing a professional detailed Strategic Business Plan (STRAP) which will be used for developing key growth strategies as well as identifying resources required for successful implementation.
- In conjunction with the HBT sales teams help identify, evaluate and appoint new partners across the region that can provide solid growth platforms as well as represent Honeywell in an ethical and professional manner.
- Development of new business opportunities through early customer and specifier engagement.
- Creation of demand for Honeywell's HBT products through extensive liaison with end users and influencers such as trade and legislative bodies
- Travel within the assigned region as required to meet the overall objectives of the business
- In conjunction with the various HBT sales teams assist with the direct selling of Honeywell's HBT portfolio as required
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge in the respective product offerings, competitors, pricing, market share, and key product differentiation.
- Provides vision the long term vision to help drive and motivate each GBE in order help them invest and grow across the region
- Is a member of the HBT Africa management team.
- Provides coaching and development for succession planning as required
- Performs opportunity assessment on strategic or international opportunities.
Is responsible for the HBT business development in the North Africa region.
25 Supports the HBT GBE’s in achieving sales results
25 Establish and build senior-level relationships with key decision makers
25 Assist the HBT sales teams in understanding and assessing customers’ business objectives
25 Development of new business opportunities
You Must have
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/science related field with MBA or graduate related degrees in management
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated successful complex sales performance.
- Written and spoken French, Arabic and English proficiency/fluency
- Ability to assess long term sales opportunities
- Abitilty to articulate at delivering strategic messages as a regional executive
- Ability to pro-actively drive sales through effective distribution channel management
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work through customer objections
- Awareness of competitor offerings within the relevant product sector and geographical region
- In-depth Industry and product knowledge.
- Leadership and knowledge of commercial contract terms
- Ability to motivate account managers and additional members of the integrated team resulting in aggressive growth
- Knowledge of Honeywell solutions and how to align with Customers’ drivers
- Strategic leadership and authority for the business and market
- Financial selling proficiency in building value propositions
- Decisiveness and consistency in resolving conflict among team members
- Ability to operate and make decisions in a complex environment
- Financial Acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of indirect channel
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: req130069
- Category: Marketing
- Location: MAR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.