PMC General Manager - Western Europe
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Performance Measurement and Control (PMC) Regional General Manager for Western Europe is the owner of the entire PMC business within Western Europe, and accountable for its efficient operations and sustained business growth. The role will provide business leadership to the region including establishing strategic business plans, developing marketplace opportunities, overseeing internal processes, and providing employees leadership in achievement of common goals.
The role will have responsibility for the financial results including direct ownership for orders, revenue, gross profit (GP), operating income, and working capital for PMC in Western Europe. The RGM will be responsible to provide direct leadership to a team of Technical Sales Consultants and Product Line Managers, and indirectly to the Services and Operational functions. Additionally, the RGM will be providing support to the sales teams to make sure that the business provides all the enablers to grow the order profile for the PMC business in the region. The role is expected to have significant customer and channel partner engagement.
The RGM is part of the regional (POLE) leadership team and will play an important support role in defining the strategy for the entire PMC business from marketing, product development, sales, operations and services perspective.
- Lead the business in the region with a common vision & direction ( direct reports 6-7, indirect reports 50)
- Provides leadership to the functions of sales, marketing, ISC, P&E, customer care and service
- Responsible for delivering AOP financial metrics (orders, revenue, margin, business mix, cash)
- Responsible for building and developing strategies to deliver PMS’s annual financial plans.
- Ownership for growth, sales plans, customer satisfaction and implementation of business plans
- Coordinates resources to appropriately balance strategic objectives with financial return (profit) and efficient use of financial assets. Overall P&L responsibility for the region
- Work with the Sales teams to drive pipeline growth, account penetration and market share in region
- Responsible for customer marketing teams to deliver strategy for growth
- Leading team to execute on overall PMC LOB strategy and performance within region
- Ensures appropriate business management practices and policies are implemented to ensure that appropriate process and audit controls are in place
- Maintains positive employee relations and maximum productivity by fostering open communication throughout location
- Develop and upgrade talent across the business as needed to fulfill long term strategic objectives
- Work with corresponding leaders in the other LOB’s to drive One Honeywell in the territory
- Responsible for creating a culture which is entrepreneurial, market driven, and competitive
- Operate outside business or geographical 'silos', work with peers to support Global/National accounts
30 Accountable for Profit & Loss
25 Partner with cross functions
15 Lead change
30 Manage supplier and client relationship
- Creates and manages change in regional business.
- Leads and motivates others through involvement and open communication.
- Ability to drive and execute major change initiatives
- Develops employees and teams by acting as a coach and facilitator.
- Builds trust; acts with integrity at all times.
- Utilizes support functions and all other available resources to apply best practices.
- Ability to succeed in a matrix organization environment
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships (external / internal)
- In-depth knowledge of the business, processes, practices and key markets and customers Highly motivated and self-directed
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Engineering or business graduate preferred, ideally MBA
- Strong sales / marketing & operations management and experience,
- Experience of managing various sales channel businesses and strategies to exploit growth
- P&L ownership experience, ability and to analyze P&L and drive revenue and profit.
- Track record of delivering measurable financial results in complex matrix organizations.
- Analytical skills
- Gas terminals or gas transportation or oil&gas automation industry background
- Exceptional communicator, both internally and externally, comfortable from very senior executive level to shop floor
- Significant experience leading large commercial or marketing teams, previous general manager (Country, Area, Region) experience a strong plus
- International focus, the willingness to travel extensively and the sensitivity to work across a range of countries - 30-40% (Western Europe)
- Fluent English oral and written
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Remote Access Required
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req137127
- Category: Business Management
- Location: GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.