Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting
products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities,
Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
We have a new opportunity for a Product Engineer - Turbochargers to be based in either our Torrance, CA or Indianapolis, IN location.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the development and qualification of the next generation of Commercial Vehicle turbochargers
- Translates inputs from applications and product marketing teams into tangible product targets for a differentiated product line in the marketplace
- Defines and executes turbo design, development and qualification activities from initial concepts through to production launch
- Owns the complete turbocharger, based on integrating next level component designs from Center of Excellence (COE) teams
- Works with internal manufacturing and external suppliers to develop the design and processes to meet cost and quality targets
- Provides clearly documented product limits based on qualification activities and supports global application teams on technical issue
- Support customer teams on field/warranty issues
20 Analyze Designs
20 Design Engineering
20 Test Products
20 Documentation Preparation
20 Failure Analysis
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.