Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities,
Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
We have an exciting new opening for a North American Marketing Manager to be based in our Torrance, CA location.
- Marketing segmentation for both service replacement and performance areas
- Value based pricing for NPI, OE IAM, AOP and STRAP
- Competitive intelligence of North American market for both service replacement and performance
- Drive digital marketing strategy and execution including installer connect in NA and e-commerce pilot of performance in North America
- Leading STRAP of North America Aftermarket business from market macro, growth initiatives to MV database preparation.
- Conduct customer needs to Critical To Quality (CTQ) for NPI by VOC/OVOC
- NPI proposal of NA market for service replacement
- New service replacement product initiatives for STRAP and AOP growth target in NA market
- Support channel analysis and pricing, policy and promotion activities for both service replacement and performance.
- Support Sales Director, marketing director, and sales managers with intelligence, analysis and support
30 Development of marketing strategies for North America
30 Data analysis
20 Digital Marketing Strategy Development
20 Provide support to sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or business preferred or minimum 4 years professional experience
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, with strong analytical capabilities.
- Professional level English writing/speaking ability; Spanish communication skills an advantage
- A team player with strong communication skills dedication and participation to a group
- Strong customer focus and interface skills
- High time management and organization skills
- Strong system and product knowledge
- Ability to provide strong analysis with data while employing high level of common sense
- Strong attention to detail whilst maintaining a good perception of “the big picture”
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.