Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Design and develop hardware setups that fit the customer and business requirements
- Provide guidance and standardization in the smart meter solution offering
- Having deep understandings of the smart-meter technology and its standards
- Being able to analyze complex setups and perform root-cause analysis
- Understand and continuously enhance the solution
- Be responsible for setting up different systems in accordance to the client needs
- Knowing the industries smart-meter standards, protocols and security
- Provide guidance and support towards a team of communication engineers
- Support projects from the offering phase with technical guidance and expertisethroughout the whole project life-cycle
- Be the expert in analyzing complex communication problems in the systems
- You will implement proof of concepts, test and production systems and provide all
+ As a communication expert you will be regularly on customer sites
25 Creating standard for configuration
50 Problem analysis
25 Working with protocol developers
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Significant experience in the field of meter data communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixes environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence at a broader organization
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req144384
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Sat. Giarmata, DJ 691, KM 8+775 M Dreapta, Timisoara Airport Park, Timis, Timisoara, TM 307210 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.