Security Solution Architect
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The IT Security Solution Architect will be principally responsible for ensuring that all Honeywell Information Technology Services (Enterprise IT) products and services are designed securely and are technically sound and supportable solutions. The IT Security Architect will also work with business development environments and engineers to ensure security is integrated into product and services 3Honeywell delivers to external customers.
- Provide technical consultation, guidance, and assistance to management, business unit contacts and internal customers to ensure the protection of Honeywell intellectual property by integrating controls, processes, and procedures into Honeywell Services and Products
- Architect and design secure solutions in support of customer initiatives using industry best practices and knowledge of the Enterprise IT and engineering teams. Ensure compliance with the current IT Security Policy and Standards
- Provide technical analysis of existing and future security products and services as well as participate in benchmarking exercises to align Security Services to industry best practices
- Defining and designing secure service offerings with the primary tenants of Availability, IntegrityandConfidentiality
- Assist in designing Enterprise IT Security products and services and responsible for ensuring the solutions are technically sound and can be integrated into other Enterprise IT products and services
- Enable other functional product areas to create and design secure solutions
- Provide analysis of vendors and suppliers technical capabilities for services provided to Honeywell as well as products underproposal
- Participate in the proposal management process to deliver customer-centric solutions, based upon dynamic business needs, through a transparent business partnership with end-to-end accountability and focused customer service
- Participate in business unit project teams as well as proactively meet with internal Enterprise IT customers to integrate security controls into their products and services duringdevelopmentof an initiative
- Participate in the technical evaluation and testing of hardware and software for possible impact on systems security or for risk to intellectual property
- Participate as a member of the Honeywell Computer Incident Response Team as needed.
- Active participation in the outside security community
- 24 x 7 availability for security emergencies/incidents may be required
25% travel may be required (domestic and/or international)
35 Standard Work Development
35 Risk And Compliance Reportin
30 Metrics reporting
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident, due to ITAR restrictions OR must be able to obtain Security clearance within the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of5+ years’ experience in a security field required
- In lieu of a BS degree, minimum of 8+ years security field experience required
- Active US Gov’t Secret Clearance (preferred)
- Master's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline with an emphasis on electronic system security
- Background experience that includes advanced security methodology and technology with architecture experience in larger scale implementations spanning multiple business lines distributed
- Certifications: CISSP, CSSP, CISA, CISM and CCNA
- Knowledge and/or experience with process improvement and quality control methodologies such as Six Sigma
Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD36222
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.