Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
We are currently looking for a process owner who will be responsible for the leadership, training, and execution of an Aerospace wide cross-functional process and operating system to ensure that the external supply chain can meet full production rates on time. This position will report to the Supplier Development Engineering Leader and will manage all growth, re-entry into service and 200+ new products across 3200 suppliers. Oversee and guide over 20 platforms to ensure the appropriate risk management and risk mitigation is in place for all customers through the deployments of Production Readiness Reviews and Targeted Capacity Assessments with the assistance of over 40 Supplier Development Engineers. Must have the ability to interface with all levels of the organization, suppliers, and customers regarding supplier performance and improvement actions and processes.
50 Project Management
25 Drive continuous improvement
25 Support Customer Audits
· Significant experience of directly related experience in Operations, Engineering, Project Management or Quality. Multi-disciplined experience preferred.
· Proven problem solving competency using advanced problem solving and six sigma tools and techniques including Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA).
· Advanced skills in MS office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Project).
· Understanding of the Honeywell Operating System (HOS) and Integrated Product Delivery and Support process (IPDS).
· 6 Sigma Green Belt. Black Belt certification preferred.
· Proven ability to be a ‘change agent’ and lead execution of multi-site and/or cross-functional continuous improvement projects/initiatives preferred.
· Experience in managing and mentoring direct reports, with a record of coming through on commitments preferred.
· Strong problem solving skills developing corrective actions.
· Knowledge or experience with regulatory requirements and AS9100 Quality Systems preferred.
· Ability to communicate overall project plans and status to Sr. leadership preferred.
Exempt Aerospace Overview | Products
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.