Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
At Honeywell, we are driven to create teams with a mix of styles, thinking and people – because we know that keeps us at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our employees collaborate to turn bright ideas into real life solutions that positively affect the world in which we live. Using innovative technologies that make our world cleaner and more sustainable, secure, connected, energy efficient and productive, Honeywell is committed to delivering big results in everything we make and do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist to join our Security Services team.This in an entry level position based in the Sydney call centre and the main responsibility of the role is to provide L1 phone support to internal and external customers across the Pacific region on Security products.
Secondary responsibility is to provide support on Fire products and assist the Call Centre Supervisor in day to day running of the Call Centre.
Key Accountabilities include:
· Providing reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers.
· Providing professional coverage of the Technical Support Helpdesk.
· Providing support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction.
· Driving timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues.
· Building internal relationships to expedite complicated cases.
· Developing broad understanding of customer needs.
· Supporting the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools.
· Assisting to develop Technical Support processes.
· Ensuring proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication.
· Address systemic coordination issues.
25 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
25 Investigate and resolve technical issues
25 Track requests resolution
25 Build relationships with customers
You will require:
· Ideally you should hold relevant fire/security/electrical trade qualifications and tertiary qualifications in Electronics or equivalent electrical trade experience will be highly valued.
· Security industry experience is a strong preference
You should also hold:
· Customer facing experience
· Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
· Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Centre Management
· Strong administration skills
Honeywell offers an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture, with merit based pay for performance, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that have the desire to succeed.
We work hard to make the world a better place. With the support of a global organisation and a culture of teamwork and camaraderie that is second to none, Honeywell employees can navigate their way around the world and progress from career to career within the same dynamic company. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and they achieve great things to build a team of results-oriented individuals, then empower them to make the world a better place.
Where will your visions lead you?
Honeywell is a leading global manufacturer of innovative security and fire solutions for residential and commercial applications. From intrusion, fire, alarm communications and cabling, to the latest in IP video and access control, we’re focused on technologies that create ‘connected homes’ and ‘connected buildings’.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply for this position .
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.