Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
•Leading the new product development from concept, specification, design, simulation and verification to releasing to production.
•Act as mechanical lead in the assigned NPI project to drive all the mechanical related deliverables.
•Responsible for prototype creation, review, and test plan setup and results evaluation
•Responsible for schedule creation and ensuring those projects are completed based on 3-Ons
•Provide technical support to team design engineers and vendor
•Ensuring seamless transfers from design to mass production
•Developing common strategies and IP for housings, assemblies, electromechanical interconnect, and sealing that will drive high levels of reuse across product designs
•Identifying, maturing, and implementing new materials
•Drive technology and products innovation
20 Plan and execute project tasks
30 Assist product and process certification
20 Ensure project and product compliance
30 Present to leadership and external customers
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 product design & development cycles experience focusing in electrical / electronics hardware design (Mobility design experience is preferred)
• Experience on detailed digital & analog electronics design, CPU architecture, power management, implementation & testing of complex PCBA designs, design for test / manufacture & quality, wireless technologies such as WiFi and Bluetooth, Zigbee etc.
• Proficient with ESD and EMI noise reduction countermeasures
• Experience with schematic to layout design flow and board design tools (Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Expedition preferred) and simulations (Hyperlynx SI/PI)
• Proficient in using lab instruments such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and power meter.
• Proactive attitude, agile, intellectually curious, independent, self-motivated with a strong passion for product design work
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.