Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
1. Work on our embedded products and Android products development, including but not limited to embedded firmware, Android device driver/HAL/framework, and unit test tool development, also initial products and Product maintenance.
2. Set up and maintain build and release infrastructure for code patches and system image builds
3. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
4. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
20 Work on our embedded products and Android products development
30 Set up and maintain build and release infrastructure
20 Develops project objectives
30 Determines project specifications
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
2. 6+ years’ experience in software development including requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing and support.
3. 3+ years of Android/Linux device driver development, and familiar with Android/Linux system
4. Rich experience in Android Audio/USB/Camera/Sensor/LCD/WiFi/NFC/BT development
5. Familiar with Android HAL, JNI, framework, have the capability to modify Android Framework basing software requirement, and fix android framework defects
6. Strong skills in Android/Linux trouble shooting
7. Experience in Git/Gerrit source code management system
8. Good English Communication skills is preferred
9. Experience in Jenkins/Lava automation system is preferred
10. Experience in Android application development is preferred
11. Experience in Qualcomm snapdragon platform is preferred
12. Experience in Agile Software Development, and familiar with CMMI is preferred
13. Experience in project management is preferred
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.