Sr Mechanical Design Engineer
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
- Design and Development of Mechanical Systems for Thermal Barcode Printers
- Responsible for Mechanical design and development, detailed design of mechanical sub-systems and components, with the ability to handle design reviews, design calculations, design simulations and Dfx.
- Responsible for design documentation which include detailed design documents, product specification, Engineering Change Notices, BOM, project schedules, cost estimates.
- Responsible for developing Engineering Validation Test Plan, and performing validation of new design.
You will work closely with other functional groups in engineering, quality, service, marketing, product support, NPI partners and supply chain
25 Design engineering
25 Product certification
25 CAD based modeling
25 Cost estimation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of product design experience. Knowledge and experience in the fields of dynamic mechanisms, gear train, stepper motor, and paper/media feed systems. Experience in Printing technologies preferred
- Experienced or Certified in Six Sigma (DFSS) is a PLUS
- Proficient in ME CAD systems like Pro-Engineer
- Ability to work with team members, cross-functions and external partners intechnical and project matters
- Problem solving and analytical skills , confident with project work,assertive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Some experience developing products or sustaining existing products
- Some experience in a highly regulated and safety critical domain
- Good knowledge of mechanical industry
Exempt Honeywell User Experience Design Studios
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req149637
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 17 Changi Business Park Central 1, U01-01/09, #02-01/09, #03-01/09, #04-01/09 & #05-01/05, Singapore, SG 486073 SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.