- Responsible for the management of projects,i.e for the Planning, Execution and Monitoring & Control of the project with specific emphasis on managing the customer, contract management, project finances and reporting out to the business.
- Responsible to provide support, task direction and tracking of the assigned direct reports (if any), supporting functions and sub-contractors.
Responsibility will consist of administrative tasks, forecasting, planning, risk management, quality management, change order management, sub contract progress payment certification.
20 Project Management
25 Project Planning
25 Customer Support
25 Facilitate Team Alignment
YOU MUST HAVE
- Degree or Diploma in related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project management experience in Similar capacity (BMS, ELV)
- Specialist Diploma in Construction Productivity (SDCP) , Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Strong knowledge of project operations, contract management and financial skillsExcellent team and communication skills, (verbal and written), negotiation and interpersonal skill
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressure
- A strong commitment to safety and safe working environment Capacity to deliver against multiple objectives
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited directionAn ability to influence across a broader organization
- Job ID: HRD30458
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 17 Changi Business Park Central 1, U01-01/09, #02-01/09, #03-01/09, #04-01/09 & #05-01/05, Singapore, SG 486073 SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.