Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Transportation Systems is expanding our Electric Products Group charged with creating complex electric boosting solutions to meet increasingly stringent automotive regulations while still satisfying customer demands for performance and drivability. We are building a world class group that will design, develop and bring to market state of the art electric machines coupled to our market leading turbocharger technologies. These products will span vehicles from passenger cars to heavy duty commercial vehicles and include conventional and hybrid powertrains as well as fully electric fuel cell vehicles. Honeywell is leading the world with the first production launch of a high speed electric turbo-compressor that not only includes one of the most power dense motors, it is also the first automotive use of air bearings.
TheElectric Integration Engineerwill be tasked with supporting the development of power electronic and motor control hardware that push the state of the art in efficiency and thermal design. Areas of your responsibility will manage detailed technical discussion with customers and suppliers on the electric motor and controller design, includes circuit design and simulation, PCB layout, thermal analysis, as well as some 3D CAD modeling. You will work closely with our Motor Design experts and Systems Development team to drive new product development from concept design through test & validation.
• Create and maintain component drawings and specifications
• Proficient use PSpice and PCB layout tools to perform assignments
• Use FEA for thermal modelling of power electronic circuits
• Proficient use of oscilloscopes and other lab equipment to validate your design
• Coordination between customer, product development team (system engineer, motor design, and software engineer) and electric electronic component suppliers
• Clearly define project goals, timing and address critical gaps based on experience
• Learn Honeywell Turbo Technologies engineering processes
• Specify, coordinate and execute/oversee performance validation and qualification tests
20 Create and maintain component drawings and specifications
20 Proficient use PSpice and PCB layout tools to perform assignments
20 Use FEA for thermal modelling of power electronic circuits
20 Proficient use of oscilloscopes and other lab equipment
• BS EE or Mechanical or similar engineering degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in electronic design
• Advanced level of communication and presentation skills both in Chinese and English.
• Knowledge of manufacturing process of power electronic assemblies
• Basic high speed rotating machine experience (bearings, rotordynamics) is an asset
• Work experience developing products in the automotive industry highly preferred
• Basic understanding of internal combustion engines and turbochargers
Exempt China: Transportation Systems' Strategy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.