Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Procurement Rotation Opportunity (PRO) is one of the early career development programs that Honeywell intends to build with intensive orientation & rotation opportunity on Procurement focus, specialized in Supply Chain, to accelerate the development of Procurement focus & specialized in Supply Chain professionals with Bachelors degree/above and leadership potential. It is initiated from Procurement function by providing assignments with best understanding of end-to-end integrated supply chain.
This is a 3-year program with 3 intensive and meaningful rotational assignments/work experiences in which goals are established for significant learning, each rotation for 12 months period with possible relocation at different cities in China. It allows you to learn Procurement service and delivery, integrated supply chain operational specialize in planning, supplier quality, as well as project management focus such as NPI, commodity management.
· Support Indirect commodity team on synergized sourcing and purchasing projects, including but not limited to outsourced goods and services fulfillment, contracting management, and pursue the competitive cost to support business needs.
· Place Purchase Order (PO) in Procurement System, and release the PO to vendors according to the Purchase Requisition (PR) and quotation documents. Track the On Time Delivery and coordinate with Finance/Stakeholder on the close loop process
· Spot Sourcing Capability for MRO/Facility/Professional Service indirect etc.
· Request for Quote/Proposal/Information (RFQ/P/I) from vendors and drive Price Analysis/Negotiation
· Follow Vendor Maintenance Process to create/modify/block vendor
· Support sourcing team on procurement metrics data collection/analysis and reporting, and identify the opportunity for the improvement
40 Synergized sourcing and purchasing projects
30 Place Purchase Order
30 Request for Quote/Proposal/Information
· Passion for procurement
· Can-do attitude with readiness to roll up the sleeves
· Bachelor degree and above, major in Engineering/Mechanical/Material/Chemical preferred
· Relevant work/school experience or a demonstrated interest in the Procurement field
· Fluent verbal and written English
· Flexible and Teamwork spirit
· Good communication and presentation skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.