Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The Project Manager position is a key role within the Embraer Customer Business Team in Brazil. This position is responsible for serving as the Customer Business Manager for Honeywell's Aerospace business with Embraer for the Commercial and Defense aviation.
Embraer is a strategic growth customer for Honeywell as we are part of every aircraft program within the business units with high content in Avionics, Mechanics and Propulsion systems. In addition, Embraer is one of the most important customers for Honeywell Aerospace in the High Growth Regions.
The Project/Program Manager serves as the primary focal and escalation point with the customer on all business issues dealing with existing product and service offerings. The position also has responsibility for customer satisfaction and operational performance on existing Honeywell agreements with Embraer.
This position directly reports to the On Site Program Management Director and is a member of the Embraer Customer Business Team (CBT-EMB).
. Serves as the business management focal point with the customers on both commercial and operational (quality, repair & delivery) aspects related to existing Embraer business.
· Establish and maintain a managing operating system to assure customer team targets are met (revenue, receivables, margins)
· Establishes and maintains the channels of communication necessary to assure timely customer and business awareness of platform issues.
· Coordinate integrated demand planning for all platforms, including pull ins, push outs and safety stock monitoring
·Manages obsolescence for electronics products and new product introduction cut overs
· Manages overall customer satisfaction: review of customer indicators and management of contractual
performance to improve on time delivery, quality, repairs TAT, aftermarket and new developments
· Manage and follow up collection of payments from Embraer. Lead meetings with customer to follow up and unlock disputed invoices, past due credit, offset proposals.
· Manages finished goods inventory levels of parts used in all Embraer products.
· Coordinates and supports meetings with Embraer that relates to program managing reviews, executive reviews and business alignment meetings.
· Support development of new business opportunities with Embraer participating in bid responses and negotiations.
Key Success Factors include, but are not limited to the following:
· Manage the SIOP for commercial and executive platform, from Demand Management alignment, Order Management, through Production and Delivery.
· Manage accounts receivable within budgeted levels, including coordination of Honeywell team actions and customer escalation.
· Manage Embraer obsolescence programs and work closely with the AME/M&PM on obsolescence resolution.
· Supports weekly financial reviews for accurate revenue and margin forecasting.
· Manage New Product transitions into the factory and through the Embraer production line.
· Supports logistics and Embraer shipping policy compliance.
· Works closely with Customer & Product Support, Integrated Supply Chain, and Engineering to assist in management of product in service issues.
35 Customer Support / Relationship
35 Account Management
30 Operations Management
Exempt Aerospace Overview | Products
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.