Honeywell Intelligrated is looking for a Supervisor of PLC Controls and Electrical Engineering to join our growing Western Operations team in Roseville, California!
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This position is responsible for leading our regional team of Controls Engineers through development and implementation of world class automated material handling control systems. For many years, Honeywell Intelligrated has witnessed double digit growth and has a vision to continue this trend for years to come. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our region not only by leading our current controls team but by recruiting and mentoring our future controls professionals. You will also ensure that our controls engineering team has a plan of action on every project and executes those projects on time and budget. We are constantly at the edge of innovative controls technology and want you to help lead us into the future.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Review customer SOW/RFP/RFQ and specifications for automated material handling system projects
- Ensure proper controls resources attend project related pricing, concept, and customer review meetings
- Audit file structures to ensure project documentation is collected and stored per process
- Perform quality checks on PLC and electrical content created by the controls team
- Lead by example and develop PLC code and electrical schematics as necessary to ensure the success of our controls team
- Develop and manage team utilization and department profitability
- Monitor team progress and development of project commissioning plans
- Empower the team to lead their respective projects
- Validate system readiness and system requirements as required prior to go-live
- Monitor and manage all internal and customer created issue lists related to controls tasks
- Ensure LSS turnover is completed per process at the completion of a project
- Coach team members to deliver to project expectations as defined by project processes
- Track and provides training as it relates to defined project and business processes
25 Reviews technical specifications
25 Resource allocation management
25 Customer acceptance
25 Engineering drawings
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent in related work experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- AutoCAD Electrical experience
- UL, NEC and NFPA 70E Knowledge
- Integrated Allen Bradley PLC control system experience
- Allen Bradley Studio 5000 experience
- Allen Bradley FactoryTalk View Studio experience
- Safety control system experience
- Willingness to travel 20% domestically
- Industrial Ethernet networking knowledge
- ANSI B11.19 and ISO-13849-1 knowledge
- High speed conveyor system experience
- Warehouse management system (WMS) interface experience
- Profibus and ASi bus communication knowledge
- High speed case merging and sortation experience
- Prior supervisory experience
Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.