Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Strategic Marketing Manager is responsible for helping drive the strategic planning process which includes identifying high-opportunity markets, adjacencies, and/or segments and assist in planning for the organization's market entree and success. He/She will also support strategic projects / initiatives that are key to the business of the global Residential Thermal Solutions success. This requires a thorough assessment of customer and market requirements, new and existing technologies, current strategies, branding and/or licensing opportunities and M&A targets. This individual must be able to analyze long-term market trends, customer needs, and evaluate competitive landscape to develop a business strategy that ensures long-term profitable business growth of the global Residential Thermal Solution LOB.
I. Strategic Plan (STRAP) development:
· Drive and administer RTS STRAP development & business analysis
· Work closely and align on Global Strategies related to Product Offering and Marketingto develop various strategy and operations related analyses and presentations to board and executives.
· Work closely with Strategic Business Unit (SBU)strategic marketing to drive process rigor and idea generation for the strategic planning process across RTS globally
· Follow closely short and long term market trends affecting our businesses
· Create a micro-economic and field experience / voice-of-customer based strategic outline for businesses
II. Strategic Projects / Initiatives:
· Lead/support strategic engagement to SBUs. Scope may include Market/Industry analyses, Customer segmentation, Go-to-market strategy, Pricing strategy, Product strategy, Technology trend, M&A Due diligence, etc.
· Lead/assist RTS digital Strategic Marketing Program addressing specific topic of interest within Strategy and/or Marketing related subject.
· Partner with Offering Management in Voice of the Customer (VOC), primary and secondary research activities in effort to drive fact-based decision making.
III. Strategic Initiatives Implementation:
· Drive priority connected strategy initiatives transcending different GBEs
· Drive breakthrough growth programs
20 Work on strategic plan development
20 Drive strategic projects
20 Implement strategic initivates
20 Interface with senior stakeholders
20 Own product strategy
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Strong problem solving ability; rigorous and resourceful with a pragmatic approach - applying 80-20 rule and coming up with directionally sound logic to navigate through limited data situations
· Experience in conducting secondary and primary research; competitive analysis
· Identifying and understanding market and technology trends and linking them to business strategy
· Understanding of microeconomics and financial concepts and linking them to business strategy
· Strong financial and excel modeling skills, and excellent power point slide preparation
· Ability to work effectively with senior-level executives and manage internal customer relationships
· Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering related field a must, MBA from a top-tier institute preferred
· Proven experience in management consulting, corporate strategy or strategic marketing.
· Proven success leading strategic planning, growth initiatives, and/or operational enhancement engagements. Experience in managing multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, making sound decisions and working effectively with cross-functional teams
· Strong written & oral communication skills
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.