Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Honeywell is seeking a Pricing Leader for the Smart Energy (SME) Business of Honeywell Process Solutions. This is a highly visible role responsible for supporting the price impact and growth of the SME business.
This role requires a broad understanding of the global SME business and the ability to define and drive pricing initiatives to increase our price capture across the business including strong price reporting abilities. The successful candidate will manage price initiatives from start to finish while working with cross-functional team members including Business leaders, Finance, Product Managers, Sales, and IT to define programs, perform analysis, and drive implementation of price improvement opportunities.
• Drive SME Pricing Strategy and program deployment to deliver on SME AOP Price Impact target
• Provide SME pricing inputs for STRAP and AOP
• Establish and deploy SME Pricing strategies, policies and processes aligned to SME STRAP and HPS level strategies
• Drive and support Value pricing projects for new and existing products including estimating value delivered versus that of competition and determining customer willingness-to-pay
• Develop Transactional price analytics projects including price waterfall / Target price analysis to identify margin improvement opportunities and work toward delivering a Transaction Price target of 1% of revenue
• Manage SME annual price evaluation process and escalation implementation activities
• Ensure consistent reporting and communication of pricing strategy, deployments and progress across SME
• Work with SME business to determine market, industry and competitive price trends
20 Develop pricing databases
20 Develop analytical tools
15 Value Management/Value Pricing
20 Drive strong financial results
25 Drive strong financial results
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.