Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The Executive Assistant preserves the Vice President’s time and promotes the business’ image by representing the Vice President internally and externally. The role is designed to make the leader more effective in daily operations, strategic planning, and decision making. Besides providing superior support in a variety of complex administrative tasks, this role involves strong program management capability and ability to work closely with the Vice President’s teams abroad. Key to the role is the effective management and use of a standard project framework and operating system including Management Operating System (MOS), Rolling Action item List (Rail) and Communication. The position requires highest degree of professional conduct and protection of confidential, sensitive business and personnel information received and generated. This position reports to the TS Executive Administrators Team Manager.
- MANAGEMENT OPERATING SYSTEM Determine and be responsible for the VP's annual agenda, support MOS effectiveness in sync with key corporate deliverable. Lead end to end the VP’s MOR. Collect, consolidate business inputs and priorities, determine meeting agendas including attending staff meetings, managing rail, drive accountability and closure around actions, right and fast. Coordinate key corporate business reviews and processes for the function, namely Annual Operating Review, STRAP and Management Resource Review to assure timeline and milestones are met while facilitating constant communication flow within the functions involved till due dates and final revisions with the President and CEO
- I NTERNAL - EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT . Serve as key interface with the Office of the President and CEO, with TS LT, with VP's direct reports, corporate functions and customers as required.Be contact point for the VP’s internal and sensitive communication, functional town halls, messages and announcements originating from the VP’s organization.
- BUSINESS TRAVEL PLANNING Be responsible for end to end highly complex domestic and international travel organization. Coordinate and develop itineraries and agendas, schedule, flights, book other transportation, arrange lodging, meeting accommodations, fulfill visa requirements.
- EXPENSE REPORTING Prepare travel requests & expense reports
- EVENTS Handle the organization of specific meetings as well as off-site and on-site special events, team buildings, R&R events
- TS ADMIN TEAM CONTRIBUTION AND PARTNERSHIP Be active part of TS Extended Leadership Team’s Executive Administrators group by contributing to team requirements in support of the business needs. This work will include strong collaboration and partnership with assistants in same location and abroad and support for assistants during time away from the office also required. Have an active role in driving and maintaining best practices in all aspects of office management, working process improvement projects and rotational duties.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES Manage purchase orders, requisitions into Honeywell’s systems such as EBP, order IT devices, business cards, office supplies and other clerical duties. Personal assistance limited to setting appointments for car service and tyre change except for expats.
20 Calendar management
20 Meeting coordination
20 Travel planning
20 Presentation preparation
20 Email and phone correspondence
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- High school diploma, degree in business or related field a plus
- IT savvy, fully conversant and proficient in Microsoft Office and related software packages
- Exposure to executive level administrative experience
- Proactively manage a wide range of executive, administrative duties and processes that require extensive coordination in multiple time zones.
- Handle pressure, complexity and multiple tasks simultaneously and unsupervised
- Successfully interact with a dispersed team, other executive, customers and administrative assistants
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills appropriate to a multi-cultural and diverse working environment
- Knowledge of travel industry rules and travel processes; knowledge of effective travel related technology processes and solutions
- Excellent language skills both verbal & written in English; other languages an asset
- Strong problem analytical and solving skills that allow to proactively anticipate requirements
- High work ethics, able to maintain a very high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Possess executive presence, maturity and judgment, honest and reliable
- Enthusiastic with a positive outlook and willingness to help or step in where needed
- Willing to work flexible hours as required
Additional Attributes/Skills Sought:
- Growth and Customer Focus – Sees everyone as their customer doing an excellent job.
- The ability to quickly build trusting relationships with customers.
- Leadership Impact – Model integrity. Act as a true business partner, displaying gravitas and maturity
- Gets Results – Results-oriented, meets commitments, taking a pro-active approach and focusing on efficiency
- Makes People Better – Act as mature reference point, ability to build and conserve bridges
- Champions Change and Six Sigma – Challenges the status quo. Comfortable operating in an ever-changing environment
- Effective Communicator – Excellent communication skills both written and oral. The ability to influence.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-aware learner – Aware of development areas and open to feedback.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD27395
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Z.A. La Pièce 16, Rolle, VD 1180 CHE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.