Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Lead and manage a Field Service Engineering team for the organization. You will apply your leadership skills to improve team performance. You will ensure engagement in new opportunities for market penetration, team deployment, and sales growth. You will liaise with multiple factions to help prevent and resolve customer problems and explore additional revenue-generating opportunities. You will drive and improve metric reporting procedures and own financial metrics, targets and budgets. You will lead quick and effective closure of any improvement opportunities. You will define team expectations and communicate those to stakeholder. You will act as mentor to train and develop future managers.
Drive business growth by enabling and leading a highly-effective team
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by improving upon the Customer & Product Support function
Utilize your knowledge of Honeywell products to build a team focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
· Overall responsibility for managing service business by team of service technicians.
· Ensure delivery of agreed services with customers on time, within scope, and within budget.
· Overall responsibility for migrating existing contracts to OBS and deployment of new OBS contracts making sure that margin expansion is realized.
· Work closely with sales team to maximize success of Connected Service offerings within the region
· Responsible for ensuring Account Management principals are exercised leading to retention and additional business from service base customers.
· Customer Satisfaction
· Maintains customer’s satisfaction at acceptable levels, and resolves customer satisfaction issues.
· Reviews VOC feedback and takes appropriate proactive actions.
25 Lead Team Activities
25 Develop And Report Performance Metrics
25 Develop and Oversee Team
15 Lead Continuous Improvement Projects
10 Train and mentor field service technicians and engineers
Previous customer service experience
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.