Global Account Manager United States
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
HBS is seeking a Global Accounts Manager who will be responsible for selling HBT products, services and solutions to global or national, multi-location commercial accounts. This individual will ensure the achievement of an annual sales plan utilizing HBS sales strategies, processes and disciplines to capitalize on qualified sales opportunities. Candidates may work virtually, but must live close to a major/International airport for ease of travel. This role is based in the Americas.
The key responsibilities include:
- Annual new sales orders objective: $10-15M minimum with best-in-class team members delivering $25-30M. 3-5 year horizon target is $50M
- Manage assigned customer relationships and business portfolio to maximize growth and increased share of wallet while identifying, targeting, and qualifying new global customers to increase our base
- Lead cross-business/multi-geography teams to maximize Honeywell bookings, revenue and customer satisfaction. Work in a teaming environment with local HBS businesses – using personal influence to ensure high quality sales process execution and account management practices
- Identify offerings from all of HBS offerings and all HBT businesses; where applicable promote the full Honeywell enterprise (Aero, PMT, SPS) that could provide value to the customer's business and create strong B2B benefits
- Develop high-level customer relationships, understanding their competitive strategies and issues; develop a relationship strategy map that operates cross-functionally and promotes ‘diamond’ account management practices with executive sponsorship across both organizations
- Formulate a clear and appealing vision of what the customer/supplier relationship will be and a strategy for getting there; collaborate and engage procurement and other functions
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and initiatives involving customer's business; identify innovative and unique ways in which HBS and HBT can help customers bring more value to their customers
- Build strategic partnerships with customers and formalize the relationship thru documents MSA, global frameworks, pricing and term agreements with the ultimate objective of securing a position of exclusivity across multiple offerings
- Develop and implement account capture strategies and account plans for all assigned customers and anticipate market direction and customer needs
Willingness to travel, 30-50% of the time
20 Identify Opportunities
20 Manage and Plan Accounts
20 Negotiate and Close
20 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
20 Establish Rapport with Customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with operating in highly matrixed organizations
- Prior leadership experience and/or MBA degree
- Proven track record of high performance
- Experience in energy, facility management, procurement, supplier management
- Solution selling as a trusted advisor of technical solutions with business benefits
- Successful executive level sales experience and a demonstrated record of accomplishments and results using sales process disciplines, influence, persuasion and consulting skills
- Strong experience in large, complex account management
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and to establish strong team relationships in a matrixed organization
- Proven ability to navigate the higher levels of customer organizations, identify the key decision-makers and build effective relationships with senior executives
- Ability to understand the customer's strategic issues and identify how HBS can help resolve them
- Ability to prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within time constraints
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD34057
- Category: Sales
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.