Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
HAIL Risk Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for the position of “HAIL Risk Leader” who will report to HAIL CFO and work with Honeywell's Corporate Audit group, Legal and other business operations and will be located in Pune.
Responsibilities: - Responsible for the enterprise risk management process as required by Companies Act and in compliance with the COSO framework
- Working with business to identify/assess and analyze all risk related issues - Monitor/independent assessment of the of risk mitigation activities
- Maintains the enterprise risk register and updates it on a regular basis. Create and disseminate risk measurements and reports.
- Communication to key stakeholders regarding the risk profile of the business
- Execute internal control and process improvements and work on projects related to risk mitigation in major areas. Also prepare a long-term plan to identify, prioritize and address the issues.
- Decide on a robust risk mitigation structure that efficiently and effectively addresses Corporate level and Business and functional level risks.
- Demonstrate a confident and well developed communication style, both written and spoken, that establishes credibility and facilitates clear business acumen.
Reporting: As a HAIL Risk leader, you will report to the CFO, HAIL who is also the Chief Risk Officer reporting to the Board/Audit Committee on ERM compliances
30 Regional risk analysis
20 Credit risk agency evaluation
30 Recommend process improvements
20 Assist businesses with systems
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.