Sales & Application Specialist
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Develop assigned Category sales within the region in coordination with Area Sales Managers (TSM) and Key Account Managers (KAM). Prescribe and qualify solutions at end-customer level. Support the Territory Sales Managers (TSMs) on technical understanding of products. Accompany TSMs on distributor and end user visits if necessary.
- Develop sales of assigned Category products allowing the TSMs and KAMs to meet sales target
- Deploy and execute go-to-market strategy and agreed action plan for product(s) within regionin liaison with category leader and regional sales team.
- Working closely with sales team (TSMs and KAMs), identify opportunities, demonstrate their viability and set up the appropriate strategy to close the deal.
- Master technical aspects of assigned products to propose adapted solutions to customers
- Train sales forces on new products and provide technical expertise to TSMs and LAMs
- Visit key end-users and key accounts with TSMs and KAMs to develop sales together
- Engage directly with the End Users (or distributors) or jointly with TSMs and KAMs to win specific business opportunities or projects where specific and core expertise is required
- Take direct account management responsibility on specific market segments driven by particular technical solutions (ex: Windmills, Mining, Agri, etc)
- Review sales performance on a periodical basis and recommend action in order to meet the plan
- Lobby at association or professional federation level
- Communicate market needs & trends to Product Line Leader and Category teams
- Contribute to the definition of the sales strategy for the assigned Category and territory
- Proactively involve / lead efforts along product life cycle including launch, promotion and discontinuation.
- Collect competitive information, pricing, and strengths and weaknesses of competition and share them with Category leader and Global Product Line Leader.
- Provide input for the AOP.
- Provide sales forecasts on a monthly basis according to the SIOP process.
- Meet pricing and margin objectives. Actively define pricing in regions following to base guide-lines from Category management.
- Liaise and participate with Marcom for any promotional activity or communication related to their product
- Monthly report on activities and quarterly detailed review of sales action plan
Identify opportunities for other product lines and communicate them to TSMs and KAMs.
20 Gain Expertise on Product Features
20 Gain Expertise on Product Specifications
20 Product Sales Support
20 Technical Sales Support
20 Customer Sales Solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- University degree in business administration OR commercial/technical education
- Business fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages used in the Region would be an advantage.
- 3 years customer-facing outside Sales experience, preferably in the PPE industry, selling to end customers and distributors
- Experience in sales of products through indirect sales channels (distributors)
- Experience in B2B sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills on all levels of an organisation
- High level of customer orientation coupled with a solution-oriented approach
- Goal-oriented and able to deliver on commitments
- Ability to work and organise workload independently
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: req137213
- Category: Sales
- Location: V Parku 2326/18, budova 10,2.&3.p., Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.