Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting
products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities,
Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
While growth, technology, and products are important, our employees are at the center of it all. Many of our managers and leaders joined our business as Staff Engineers and have been promoted to Team Leads, Managers, and Directors. We employ the most talented automotive professionals in the world and are looking for individuals that bring passion, industry knowledge, and engineering expertise to support our mission to create value for our customers and stakeholders through leading turbo technology solutions and innovations across all engine verticals, vehicle segments and geographic regions.
As an Application Engineer with TS, you will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Lead new turbocharger product introductions from initial customer request to production launch
- Partner with various clients and reputable automakers to impact our clients as an integral part of bringing new turbocharger technologies to their prized products – products you and those in your sphere of influence use and depend on every day.
- Take your proven experience in the powertrain industry and lead the creation and completion of validation/verification test plans, engineering bill of materials, prototype hardware orders, and design (3D-model and 2D-print) requests to successfully integrate turbochargers onto gasoline and diesel engines with our global engineering test laboratories and customer team.
- You will be given the opportunity to independently create and manage problem resolution
tasks that include, but are not limited to: the evaluation of a problem, recommendation of technical solutions, implementation of change, and clear technical communication internally and externally. Successfully completing these and aligned responsibilities will ensure the growth of existing and new client accounts.
- A turbocharger Application Engineer is considered to be crucial to the success of our business as they are a key technical link between our customers and engineering organizations throughout the entire product life cycle.
- You will lead new turbocharger product introductions from initial customer request to production launch to successfully integrate turbochargers onto gasoline and/or diesel engines with support from global Platform/Product engineering teams.
Does this sound like a company that you would like to be a part of? Are you an Engineer who enjoys getting results and possess outstanding customer focus and support mindset? Are you motivated to take appropriate actions in a pro-active manner, even to tight deadlines?
If so, just meet the basic requirements below and apply today!
20 Requirement Definition
20 Customer Support
20 Strategy Development
20 Verification and Validation
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field
Proven Effective oral and written communicator that can influence, motivate, negotiate, and collaborate both internally and externally
Some years of experience with powertrain, diesel, and/or gasoline engines
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt The Turbo Advantage
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.