Sr. Marketing Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We are seeking a Sr. Marketing Specialist to create, launch and grow marketing programs within Honeywell Workflow Solutions. The focus will be on cloud and installed software and hardware solutions that power tomorrow’s supply chain with voice, GUI and mobile technologies.
- Develop and execute multi-quarter solution marketing plans, driving campaigns and marketing tactics through customer-researched and market-based to achieve lead and sales goals
- Engage product management, marketing communications, regional marketing and marketing leadership in product marketing plan creation and review
- Ensure that all product marketing activities are coordinated effectively with internal/external agencies and channel partners
- Prepare market-tested marketing campaigns, track results and follow through with sale
- Support presentations to executive team to secure required management approvals for marketing proposals and projects
- Ensure that all campaigns are developed to meet performance specifications.
- Guide field marketing specialists to create, execute and track marketing activities; refine processes to improve best practices
Support the sales team in customer and partner facing meetings by delivering sales content and presentations articulating the value our solutions deliver
50 Design, implement and manage global marketing plans for Honeywell offerings
30 Work cross functionally with product management, sales and digital marketing to execute marketing ac
20 Engage leadership to report performance, assess marketing strategies and drive results
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or marketing
- Minimum three years’ experience creating and implementing marketing plans for B2B technology solutions
- Strong experience with marketing solutions and digital marketing best practices
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Relevant career experience, whether in requirements definition, communication/marketing or development.
- Demonstrated understanding of various backgrounds including Supply Chain Management solutions (i.e. WMS, Transportation, Routing & Scheduling), Distribution, Transportation, & Field Services environments, Cloud computing, security software, SaaS systems, various operating systems and networking architectures.
- Strong presentation skills and comfort speaking in front of audiences.
- Location: Pittsburgh PA or Fort Mill, SC
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD34655
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 703 Rodi Road, East Park Two, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15235 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.