Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Execute procurement fulfillment activities for the assignment platform or portfolio. This will include working with the commodity and replenishment teams, internal supply chain, and suppliers to achieve improved performance in clear to build and supplier look ahead. Manage critical supplier recoveries. Perform rate readiness and SIOP for growth platforms. Provide mentoring and coaching to other fulfillment specialists. now when to go fast with limited information vs. when you need to gather more facts.
Accomplish seemingly conflicting goals to achieve the best possible results.
Present unpopular views or decisions in a way that people can understand.
20 Provide Fulfillment leadership and expertise
10 Analyze and measure the supplier performance
40 Coordinate platform recovery plans
20 Manage complex suppliers
10 Transform the Supply Chain
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor Degree and 5 years’ experience in manufacturing, procurement and/or materials, or 10 years experience in lieu of a degree.
· Self-starter; ability to work with little to no supervision, Ability to review data and spot trends, Ability to reach consensus with internal and external customers
· Ability to build long term working relationships with team, suppliers, and customer base both internal and external
· Ability to understand customer’s position and situation
· Self-starter; ability to work with little to no supervision
· Good knowledge of procurement tools and processes related to assigned commodities
Expperience and certifications in Six Sigma.
Knowledge of the Honeywell Operating System.
Exempt Aerospace Overview | Products
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.