CMADS Senior CM Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Creating/maintaining program software baselines.
- Supporting the software CM activities including generation, verification, and shipment of media (CDs and DVDs).
- Providing support to the Configuration Control Board (CCB); Using the Automated Configuration Management (ACM), ClearCase/ClearQuest and Dimensions toolsets.
- Basic understanding of Product Data Management tools.
- Able to manage projects and provide status then deliver on time to project milestones.
- Supporting development and production software builds/rebuilds using SCM standard toolsets.
- Identifies, processes, records, maintains, retrieves and compiles SCM data to support the software development and approval process.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates.
- Interact with team members to solve day-to-day issues.
Ability to learn and adopt Honeywell processes and practices.
60 Analysis and release of software
20 Support of SCM tools
20 Solving customer issues
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree required; In lieu of education, 4 years of experience supporting Business, Information Technology or Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of experience supporting Business, Information Technology or Engineering related functions.
- Software configuration management or data management experience is a plus.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint highly desired.
- Strong communication skills with ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment meeting milestones on time.
- Proactive team player who is willing to learn new skills and take on varied assignments.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req157629
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley), Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.