Test Hardware Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Primary responsibility will be support forproductionof various Modular and Integrated Avionics products, evaluates properties & techniques used in production, plans, develop electronic parts, components, integrated circuits, measuring instruments/equipment handling, optical system & digital systems.
- This team will be responsibleonworking Test Equipment improvement initiatives, resolving factory low-yield issues, NPI, transition projects etc.
- Provides troubleshooting, maintenance, support, and corrective actions for existing hardware products
- Responsibilities will include analysis and troubleshooting of production build and test issues, identification of
potential solutions to production problems, communication and coordination with U.S.-based Engineering staff to implement print corrections/changes and corrective actions.
50 Analyze Designs
25 Design Engineering
25 Failure Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer architecture or other related area required.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in development and engineering support of technical products/servicesMust have good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.Dealing with Ambiguity.
- Can effectively cope with change; decide and act without having the total picture; achieve success despite ambiguity comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; applies first-hand customer information for improvements; establishes and maintains effective customer's relationships.
- Gets Results: Acts with a sense of urgency to execute plans and deliver on commitments.
- Managing and Measuring: Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and establishes diagnostics and metrics; monitors results; delivers timely and objective feedback on accomplishments.
- Problem Solving: Finds effective solutions based on root causes; applies six sigma procedures.
- Ethics and Values: Adheres to code on conduct; lives by Honeywell values; rewards right behaviors.
Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Job ID: req145474
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Plot 207 (b) Tingkat Perusahaan 4, Taman Perindustrian, Bebas Prai, Sebarang Perai Tengah, Pulau Pinang, Penang, PG 13700 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.