in support of business objectives and human resource initiatives. Accountable for:
• Driving performance culture, results and positive employee relations
• Member of Site/Business Leadership Council
• Business and Workforce Planning
• Staffing, Organizational & Talent Management through driving of MRR process.
• Tier 2,3 and 4 Leadership Coaching under the HOS OTC framework
• Employee Communication & Engagement Process
• HR Reporting & Analytics
• Compensation consultation
• Employee Rewards, - Labor & Employee Relations to drive positive PER
• Work with HR CoEs (Staffing & Talent Management, C&B, labor relations, HRS, Legal, Organizational effectiveness) to provide accurate & high quality services to the business/ site.
This position will play an important role on the Country HR Team, and will:
• Drive and deploy procedures and polices in all areas involving HR
• Responsible for organization assessment and strategic staffing and developing a talent pipeline.
• Drive performance culture, results and positive employee relations.
• Demonstrate Honeywell core values and foster Honeywell Operating System (HOS), Six Sigma and Lean
throughout the factory (where applicable).
• Ensure a systemic and integrated approach to Human Resources solutions; partnering with local sites to
establish a standard approach to conflict resolution and policy administration.
• Partner with site leadership in achieving organizational goals.
• Foster atmosphere of teamwork and development within HR team.
• Responsible for driving key business initiatives through the site and managing the day to day flow of HR
BA/BS degree, preferably with a concentration in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Training, or related discipline.
• 8+ Years progressive professional Human Resources experience.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
• Strong bias for action and keen sense of urgency.
• Demonstrated ability to positively influence others.
• Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external customers.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.