Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywel l is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. We offer leading technologies from the plant floor to the boardroom as well as comprehensive lifecycle services that help to ensure more productive and stable operations. A business unit of Honeywell International, HPS has pioneered process automation control for more than 40 years with a continuous evolution from legacy process control systems to today’s leading innovations such as Experion® PKS, protecting our customers’ investments in automation assets. With more than 12,000 employees around the world, HPS has the global expertise and breadth of resources to execute projects of every size and complexity in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
For our site in Offenbach we are currently looking for an
Blending Movement Management
Engineering Team Leader m/w
· Defining and/or verifying and/or approving work scope for implementation with Contractors.
· Pro-actively identifying opportunities to improve revenue
· Regularly monitor team performances in projects. Takes corrective actions where appropriate. Holds review meetings.
· Carry out customer facing Front Office development plans. Maintain high level of contact with the geographically distributed team.
· Planning short and mid term activities and directions jointly with solid line manager.
· Ensuring subordinates are following appropriate Honeywell’s, customers and local government guidelines, project and quality standards, policies and HSE regulations.
· Providing consultancy and technical leadership
· Pro-actively assisting the sales team with the preparation of proposals, estimates, support of sales in visits to customers and technical presentations of papers.
· Ensuring that all completed projects can be and are formally handed over to the After Market Service organization.
30 Prepare and complete action plans
10 Determine system improvement
30 Customer-service standards completing audits
30 Team Management
· Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
· Extensive training programs
· Career growth opportunities
· Experienced leaders to supportyour professional development
· Dynamic and international workenvironment
Please apply online at www.careersathoneywell.com
Visit us at www.honeywell.com
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.