• Administrative support of on- and off boarding.
• Ensure the needed documents for hiring (work contract and the other related documents that are needed for the onboarding)
• Continues maintenance of time and attendance system, HR databases, timesheets
• Collecting, checking and providing the input file for the payroll processing to the GDT Team and Nexon
• Single point of conctat for the GDT and Nexon team, being also the escalation point for the two providers
• Provide the HR reports (MOR, monthly KPIs, vacation,) in time, in a precise way. Keeps databases up to date.
• Helps Employees in HR related questions.
• Supports the work of the Fleet Logistic company
• Prepares and adminsters the financial pay off of the external service providers (f.e meal benefit)
• Uses Sales Force as a main toool to track and report daily activities
• Offers local language support for HR Help related activities by using SalesForce and other communication means (phone, chat, e-mail)
• Is responsable for creating and mantaining the Standard Operating Procedurs for the processes that fall under the HRS GO reponsabilities
• Can be involved in different auditing activities as requeired by the Headquaters
• Can be involved in cross check and auditing activities of the tasks performed by the team
Biztosítja a Honeywell HR model megfelelő használatát / Is responsible for the mantainance and assurance of the correct usage of Honeywell HR Model standards.
50 Provide administrative support
30 Analyze data
20 Standardize processes
• Is aware of the HSE Politic, HSE goals and contributes to reach them.
• Is aware of job and process-related risks and impacts are identified by risk assessments. Knows preventive actions are identified for work safety, health, environment, and is responsible for full compliance of that. Work as Site Health & Safety Regulation is determined.
• Responsible for daily control and safe usage of tools, and for the appropriate usage of defined individual protective equipments
• Responsible to immediate report unsafe situations, conditions, and accidents.Participate in preventive and corrective actions to discontinue insufficiencies and provides continues improvement ideas based on his/her observations
• Is aware of the quality policy and targets and contributes to achieving them
• Works according to regulations of his/her job and organization.
• HR - financial-economical studies
2-3 years experience in similar position
Required special skills:
•Strong PC skills
•Upper intermediate level English
•Flexible, dinamic, proactive personality
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.