Senior Human Resources Generalist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Reporting to the Country HR Leader, this exciting opportunity is responsible for the delivery of high quality pro-active hands-on HR generalist to our state-of-the art site in Murten. Partnering closely with the local management team, this is a highly visible HR role supporting a European site, responsible for the end-to-end ownership of all HR-related issues, brokering Centres of Excellence (COE) and HR Services to ensure a seamless and holistic support to the business.
- Provide a broad range of HR services in support of business objectives to include compensation planning, workforce planning, talent management & succession planning, employee satisfaction and organizational change
- Coach and guide line managers around any employee relations issues including disciplinaries, absence and performance management
- Coordinate staffing and recruiting activities, working closely with our Staffing Specialist
- Manage the delivery of training, compliance, and claim response in coordination with Legal for Code of Conduct, discrimination, harassment and other legal/policy issues
- Manage and resolve internal conflicts and balance advocacy for employees with understanding of business priorities
- Support Swiss HR Country projects, including the implementation of policy standardization and lead central Honeywell projects as required
- Build relationships and leverage key HR support with the centre of excellences; Staffing, Compensation & Benefits, Organization Development & Learning, HR Services etc.
Limited, occasional travel within Switzerland
30 Drive organizational effectiveness
30 Lead change
20 Act as a coach and confidant
10 Build relationships and broker services
10 Administrative support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Strong command of English and German languages
- Experience of working in Switzerland
- Knowledge of the Swiss labor law
- Batchelor's degree
- Exposure to a matrix and multinational working environment
- Ability to work in French
- Good MS Office Skills
- Experience in working with PeopleSoft / HR information systems preferred
- Experience in working with and managing international assignments an advantage
- Experience managing disciplinaries and performance issues
- Possesses a strong bias for action and a keen sense of urgency with limited guidance and superior results
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others, particularly leadership development and coaching
- Willing to deal with administrative processes and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor communication style as required
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, influence and negotiate with business leaders
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD23110
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Bahnhofstrasse 18, Murten, FR 3280 CHE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.