Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
1.- Position Objective: Assure Customer experience through continues improvement in process and products applying the knowledge of quality control methodologies and coordinating the support teams in order to implement preventive process controls to comply with ISO9001-Quality Management System
2.- Position Responsibilities:
· Provide correct understanding of Quality Policy and its application
· Initiate, investigate, bring to closure and document customer complaints by providing satisfactory results of problem root cause elimination
· Participate in process verification/ validation of products generated from Design/Process activities including FMEA, Control Plan, document reviews of product change request; generate reports if required
· Utilize standard statistical analysis and problem solving techniques to determine product acceptance and evaluate process capabilities in order to eliminate product/ process wastes regarding quality
· Able to use Advance Product Quality Planning tools in the validation of New Product Introduction process phases (NPI)
· Demonstrate good management of customer return units initiating the appropriate containment and corrective actions on time and generate reports to present to customer representatives upon request
· Define, implement and validate process controls to avoid defective product escapes to internal or external customers
· Able to Lead Quality Management System implementation (ISO9001) and internal and external audits coordination as well as provide follow up on corrective actions implementation/closure driven from audit findings to eliminate gaps against the ISO standard
3. Other Responsibilities:
· Active participation on all aspects of HSE and HOS requirement or activities in order to help the organization to meet the specific goals and required certifications
· Foster the safety culture across the organization by identifying near misses and be role model on safety behaviors
· Follow implemented procedures of the Murfreesboro plant as well as Honeywell global procedures
· Active participation on the Honeywell Operating System activities by implementing and mature of tools like Built in Quality, 5S’s, Coaching, Visual management, Gembas, RPS, 7 Wastes, Knowledge Sharing, Standard Work, Value Stream Mapping, SMED, TPM according to position or department requirements
May require travel to Mexico and other nearby sites. Under 20%
25 Continuous Improvement
25 Process Definition
25 Cost Analysis
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell User Experience Design Studios
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.