Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to develop, implement and maintain method and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Using your technical expertise, you will estimate manufacturing cost, determines time standards and
makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. You will add value and expertise to the business by sustaining support by identifying cost reduction and yield improvement opportunities.
Solve problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer
Uses problem analysis to help in developing new process and procedures
Provide analysis of data in support of product and process improvements
Honeywell Connected Buildings provides integrated product solutions in heating and heating processes, ventilation, cooling and refrigeration, air purification, zoning, humidification, air conditioning,
water controls and processes, electrical devices and systems, lighting control, switches, sensors and controllers. Our technologies are found in more than 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, and a multitude of manufacturing plants around the world. Customers include original equipment manufacturers,
commercial, homeowners, contractors, retail, trade building managers, consulting engineers and distributors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides technical expertise founded on solid engineering principles relating to manufacturing, process improvement and mechanical interface in a face-paced union environment.
• Liaison between plant operations, management, and engineering.
• Develop and maintain standards, SOS, methods, procedures, etc. using IE principles for time and motion studies, standard line balancing, process layouts, etc.
• Manage capital investment projects from inception through implementation.
• Prepare reports, flow charts, methods, process capability studies, etc.
• Ensure that all aspects of the process meet specifications and are compliant with regulations.
• Communicate effectively with Floor Managers, Supervisors, and Lead Person.
• Enforce safety policies.
20 Brainstorm solutions
20 Team coordination
20 Risk analysis
20 Coordinate resolution
20 Mentor technicians
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.