Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We are currently seeking a Senior Customer Service Associate for Honeywell Process Solutions in Muncie, IN 47302.
At Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a global leader and pioneer in industrial automation and control solutions and services for the oil and gas; refining; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals and mining industries. HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations. HPS is part of Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group. To learn more, please
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Improve customer service experience and create engaged customers
• Follow customer service guidelines, procedures, policies and standards
• Investigate customer’s problems and implement long-term solutions
• Resolve customer issues
• Oversee Sales Order Entry, RMA, Warranty, Repair and Intercompany activities
• Support sales team and work with management on customer service initiatives
• Able to work & think independently, meet tight deadlines, mobilize
resources and determine key stakeholders quickly
30 Processing Returns
30 Customer Invoicing
20 Order Processing
20 Deliver Forecast Reports
• Some customer service experience preferred
• Excellent organizational and business processes skills
• Familiarity with ERP Systems (SAP)
• Self-starter, results oriented, and self-driven
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Results-oriented, self-driven, and have the ability to successfully prioritize and execute many detailed tasks at any given time.
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.