Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
I. * *Purpose of the Job
Work closely with Project Manager, managing complex projects with Control and Safety Systems.
II. * *Principal Responsibilities
1. Be the main technical interface with Clients and Suppliers
2. Build project team and manage internal resources (local and remote project people)
3. Design, issue project documents, procure Honeywell material and 3rdparty goods and services, test supplied hardware and configuration, ship all goods with relevant certificates and final documentation
4. Expedite activities and grant deliveries and quality
5. Support site activities, finding the right resources
6. Build and maintain long term relationships with existing customers and suppliers
7. Be informed on last technical issues and workaround
8. Knowledge of Honeywell hardware solutions (Experion, C300 and Safety Manager as minimum) and typical 3rdparty items (marshalling cabinets, power distribution panels, interposing relay panels, auxiliary consoles, cables, etc)
9. Use Honeywell tools and follow Honeywell Standard Operating Procedures
III. * *Principal Networks & Contact Links
· Project Manager
· Engineering Manager
· Project members (local and remote resources)
· Project Controller
· Center Of Excellence (COE), Automation College, Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC)
· End Users
· Suppliers of goods and services
IV. * *Supervisory Responsibilities
Lead internal resources and build project team. Supervise project team activities throughout project life
V. * *Budgetary Responsibilities
Work with PM to keep project budget under control.
VI. * *Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
Work with all Customers, available to meet them abroad and to support site activities if requested.
VII. * *Key Performance Measures
· High billability on projects
· Obtain project cost saving and optimize project cash
· Increase use of Global Engineering Services
· Use Standard Build documents and Virtualized Engineering Platform
· Keep skills updated
· Provide feedback on internal tools and procedures
· Drive productivity and upsell
I. * *Education Required (academic and/or technical education)
· Commercial apprenticeship with a strong technical background and experience and/or vice versa
II. * *Work Experience Required (area and length of experience)
· Min. 3 years direct sales experience dealing with end users and distributors
· Proven track record in selling to end users in industry, with good exposure to both distribution and direct sales channels
· Several years’ experience working within the safety equipment industry (personal protection equipment preferred) within heavy industry environment (oil, petrochemical etc.)
· Experience in working in the Gas Detection industry as an advantage
· Ability to build long-term customer relationships at all levels of an organisation
· Collect information and inform Marketing function about market requests and competition
III. * *Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required (specific skills and knowledge required for the position)
· Good technical background
· Experienced Sales professional
· PC-literate (MS Office, Internet)
IV. * *Behavioural Competencies Required (e.g. organisational skills, ability to lead a team, etc.)
· Strong customer orientation, with a customer-first attitude - listen, responsive, pro-active, persuasive, innovative
· Excellent communication and listening skills - verbal, written and formal presentations
· High level of negotiation skills on all levels of an organisation
· Ability to work in a high growth environment
· Creative and result driven
· Self-starter individual with the ability to work independently, accountable and real ability to take full responsibilities
· Ability to build, grow and use a network of relevant contacts
V. * *Language Requirements (written and spoken skills)
· Fluent in written and spoken Italian (mother-tongue preferred)
· Good written and verbal English skills
VI. * *Others
· Flexible to travel 10%
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.