Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The role of this position is to help our value engineering activities, consumption reduction efforts and conduct Business Alignment Events. These processes are critical to the Indirect COE success and attaining our SBG indirect cost objectives. This position works in conjunction with the Sr Productivity Leader & category leaders of packaging, facilities and factory supplies globally.
• Develop value engineering pipeline in categories such as packaging, factory supplies and facilities to take cost out of current designs/processes and modify the specification of what is currently purchased to drive cost reduction while not impacting functionality.
• Work closely with engineering/ISC to track and implement 20M of VE initiatives annually across Honeywell globally.
• Work collaboratively with suppliers to identify opportunities to reduce consumption of factory supplies and facilities spend leading to attainment of our indirect spend goal. Work closely with sites and ISC to implement quickly.
• Track and implement 5M of annual consumption reduction initiatives across Honeywell annually.
• Work closely with Global Operating Supplies CST Commodity leaders to drive VE/Consumption reduction targets of 15M/10M.
• Work with Centers of Excellence (COE) and SBG’s to execute savings suggestions and impact bottom line (reduced indirect spend).
• Identify and lead cross SBG or site specific Business Alignment Events to identify and extract savings opportunities from sites, products and suppliers.
• Develop projects and leverage spend in responsible indirect categories accomplishing Business and COE objectives leading to SBG AOP attainment.
• Closely aligns with SBG/COE functional leadership to ensure coordination and integration of procurement strategies.
• Develops metrics to track savings associated with VE, consumption reduction and BAE event output.
20 Develop value engineering pipeline in categories such as packaging
20 Work closely with engineering/ISC to track and implement
20 Work closely with Global Operating Supplies CST Commodity leaders
20 Identify and lead cross SBG or site specific Business Alignment Events to identify and extract
20 Closely aligns with SBG/COE functional leadership to ensure coordination
Minimum 5 years of experience such as: Procurement, AdvancedManufacturing Engineer, Product engineer or Integrated Supply Chain + ProgramManager.
Ability to speak & write English preferred
• MBA preferred
• Lean/Green Belt certified preferred
• Strong excel skills preferred
• Project management skills preferred
• Work successfully with SBG Engineering to influence change management preferred
• Work successful with ISC to implement spend reduction best practices preferred
• Work successfully with Global Operating Supplies CST Commodity leaders preferred
• Expertise in Procurement preferred
• Ability to manage by influence preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time preferred
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment preferred
• Ability to work seamlessly with businesses/COE’s globally preferred
• Management of subcategories globally preferred
• Ability and analytical experience to data processing using
today's business systems preferred
• A track record of delivering quality solutions and bottom line cost savings preferred
• Proven negotiation skills preferred
• Outstanding team player and facilitator preferred
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.