Procurement Specialist (WC)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This person will act as a Project Manager to develop and implement favorable Payment Term (AWPOT and MPO) wins across multiple Global sites. Utilize SPS Commodity Leaders, e-auctions, BAE events, or other methods to identify, justify and implement Payment Term wins.
This role reports to SPS Procurement Regional Operations Leader. This role will collaborate closely with Global and Regional Commodity Leaders, Site Sourcing Leaders, Sourcing GBE leaders and data teams to achieve optimal terms for all sites.
- Major focus on developing a strategy to achieve optimal payment terms with key suppliers.Independently review and evaluate all Direct, Indirect and Project spend payment terms across all SPS sites for all regions.
- Develop close relationships with SPS commodity and site sourcing teams. Based on supplier strategy, supplier history and supplier relations create a rolling Payment Term deck to achieve World
- Class global terms. Determine Best in Class terms by commodity to help establish goals.
- Assign champions to key suppliers and collectively agree on new payment term goals to be achieved.
- Follow up with champions to insure compliance to goals.Identify common spend across SPS same suppliers to insure all sites have the most favorable payment terms in place. Negotiate and update all terms found to be non-optimal.
- Coordinate with SPS Leadership to develop AWPOT and MPO goals for SPS sourcing teams, commodity leaders and sourcing sites to improve payment terms with key suppliers and support AOP Planning.
- Review spend outside of SPS in Honeywell on top spend suppliers to identify common synergy.
- Reach out to those HW SBE’s with better terms for contract agreements to obtain improved terms for SPS.
- Represent SPS on global Payment Term teams to discuss common strategy, share metric performance and share best practices.
- Review monthly pay cycles with key suppliers working closely with Sourcing teams and commodity leaders to identify and coordinate negotiations for further extensions.
- Align with SPS e-source leadership to insure Payment Term improvements are standard practice for e-auction events. Capture e-auction term win results and implement across SPS sites.
- Align with Global Commodity Teams to insure Preferred Suppliers have the most favorable terms for the commodity.
- Manager is responsible for ensuring the AWPOT and MPO Deck clearly tracks from initiation to implementation all key AWPOT and MPO projects.
- Some direct supplier negotiations may be required to obtain more favorable terms where commodity or site coverage has gaps.
- Once payment term wins are achieved, coordinate the new term implementations in local or global ERP systems. Multi month tracking is required to insure successful implementation.
- Directly accountable for key performance indicator of AWPOT and MPO across sites and regions.
- Provide report out for MOR. Provide future projections on performance to goals.
- Ensure standardization and deployment of proper tools, processes and standard work.
Advanced Project Management -working with many sites on many projects to identify payment term improvement opportunities.
20 Independently review and evaluate all Direct, Indirect and Project spend payment terms
20 Create a rolling Payment Term deck to achieve World Class global terms. Determine Best in Class term
20 Coordinate with SPS Leadership to develop AWPOT and MPO goals
20 Align with SPS e-source leadership to insure Payment Term improvements are standard practice for e-a
20 Manager is responsible for ensuring the AWPOT and MPO Deck clearly tracks from initiation
Procurement/Supply Chain or Business based Degree. More than 3 years experience in Management/Sourcing/Procurement.
Proven Leadership skills - drive projects, chair meetings and provide key presentations at site and Leadership levels.
- Graduate degree preferred.Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferredBaygroup negotiation training is preferred. Skills and Competencies
- Able to think strategically, set a direction and gain commitment around agenda.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to influence peers and across the organization.
- Proven and organized approach to problem solving with an aptitude for detail and a strong Project
- Management focus.
- Self starter and able to multi-task.
- Knowledge of purchasing principles and strong negotiation skills (intercompany and suppliers)
- Expertise in Microsoft office suite and SharePoint
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD27873
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Av. David Alfaro Siqueiros No. 104, Monterrey, NL 66269 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.