America's Workforce Planner
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The Workforce Planner is responsible for: Monitoring, Planning, Analyzing and Controlling the proposal request traffic from Sales & Workforce Planners to Local and Remote P&E teams in order to deliver quality proposals, on time and in an efficient manner. This role encompasses (but is not limited) to the following activities:
- Determine the forecasted work from the Local Offices in each pole
- Review new opportunities and activities to identify important and missing information
- Owns operations incoming to P&E team
- Agree with the RPL the proper P&E channel (Local, MAC, GMP, and Remote).
- Set coordination when combined channels are utilised.
- Align forecast with local and remote P&E teams
- Work with P&E Leaders to allocate the workload
- Cross-communication with P&E teams for availability and allocation
- Monitor the workload for On Time Delivery
- Support Remote Manager to Achieve Annual Targets
- Develop, provide, analyze and report dashboards (Siebel Analytics) for P&E operation, metric adherence and strategic planning
- Share results of insights with Excellence
- Supports Excellence Team in metric tracking & reporting
- Leads MOS weekly calls
Provides technical and management expertise
50 Internal and External Customer Care
30 Planning and Manage Wokload
You Must Have
- Bachelor Engineering Degree
- Negotiating Skills
- Affluent oral and written English skills
- Technical knowledge of Honeywell portfolio
- An understanding of the customer’s business and their requirements
- Is aware of the unique value proposition of Honeywell’s offering
- CRM Experience
- Business acumen
- 1 - 3 years’ experience which can be in process automation, Electronics, process control, telecommunication or computer science.
- Siebel Analytics experience desired
- Dashboard and reporting creation is desired
- Programming skills
- Any Industrial application experience
- A person from any Honeywell junior / young graduate program
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req144285
- Category: Sales
- Location: Av. Santa Fe No 94, Torre "A" piso 1, Mexico City, CDMX 01210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.