Accounts Payable/Receivable Sp
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
- Primarily responsible for applying unidentified and unapplied cash receipts to the correct transaction(s)
- Applies customer payments accordingly to and as the customer described on the bank statement and/or remittance advice.
- Ensures that unidentified and unapplied payments will have a follow up until it has been applied or refund to customer.
- Maintains awareness of customer payment cycles and good contact information
- Communicates discrepancies with the customer and/or responsible Credit Analyst
- Assisting and liaising with collectors, Customers and Banks to clear unallocated items.
- Being able to make decisions and streamline the workflow (improve the cash processes).
- Other responsibilities include daily balancing of cash receipts; account reconciliation; researching misapplied cash; reconciling and correcting rejected payments; and processing EFT and credit card receipts
- At month end need to have all action’s completed before close. Additional senior responsibilities: Support the Cash Services Team Leader in relation to:
- Coaching, support and coordination of both new and existing Cash Application Specialists
- Training of new and existing staff if and when required
- Opening of tickets in case of issues relating to Cash Application
- POC for call/meetings with businesses (UAC)
- Daily control to ensure all required activities have been processed
- Support audit requirements if/when required
Providing required information and reporting to Cash Services team leader
50 Internal Customer Service in accounts payable
10 Team Management
10 Internal Communication
•Preferred knowledge in accounting, finance, or general business.
•Directly related accounting skills and experience with AR systems / accounting software packages welcome
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD24264
- Category: Finance
- Location: Av. Santa Fe No 94, Torre "A" piso 1, Mexico City, CDMX 01210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.