Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
• Lead the monthly site Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning meetings to achieve targets levels of service at the lowest possible cost and inventory
• Validate demand plan through a combination of sales and customer feedback and historical data
• Work with Global Planning to reduce demand volatility by generating accurate demand forecasts based on historical and other pertinent information
• Analyze key trends in order history in the context of the customer’s demand feedback to proactively identify and propose improvements in Demand and Replenishment Planning Performance
• Help manage the predicted impacts of new product introductions on inventory and capacity which can include such activities as: 1) validating the forecast match customer plans, 2) developing and implementing replenishment strategies that optimize inventory, 3) maintain appropriate volume and phasing in the customer demand forecast
• Convert the Annual Operating and Strategic Plans into requirements for key resources, including labor, inventory and suppliers’ lead times and capabilities.
• Monitor production schedules and finished goods inventory levels and shipments to ensure customer satisfaction and enable a quick and flexible response to unexpected changes in either supply or demand
• Identify Gaps (+/-): Financial (COGS) vs the SBU demand and the supply plan loaded in the MRP System.
• Lead cross functional project teams (Finance, Operations, Engineering, Material Planning and Procurement) to reduce Inventory and achieve Aerospace Working Capital goals.
• Ensure SIOP and Inventory Management Operating System alignment with the Operating Center and Aerospace
Focused in analysis and demand, supply analysis to support the business sales. Coordinated to cover inventories.
25 Oversees and coordinates the operational and strategy creation aspects of sourcing projects
25 Partners with Category and Commodity leaders to create strategy and drive projects to completion
25 Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports
25 Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisf
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.