Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and Global Distribution team at Honeywell! Homes and Global Distributionis a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products.
In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution.
Engineering Tools License Administrator
The engineering tools license administrator will manage a variety of engineering & licensing tools in a Global Enterprise for a planned spinoff. The role will help define, setup, and support the CAD license environment with inputs from the existing licensing/IT team not included in the spinoff. The role will ensure licenses are available, identify license issues prior to denial of service to end users, and provide
other support around licensing as required. This will include tools standardization efforts, acquisitions migration into license pools and distribution of standard installation images.
25 License Administration
25 License Usage Reports
25 License Planning
25 Collaborate with Engineering Teams
* YOU MUST HAVE *
* WE VALUE *
· Windows OS experience required. Linux a plus.
· Familiarity with Flexera flexlm/flexnet and other license managers in a global environment.
· Ability to debug license manager issues.
· Knowledge of scripting language for processing usage data and monitoring license data.
· Web skills including use of vendor web portals, ability to create and manage web interfaces.
· Teamsite/Sharepoint skills to manage communication to global team.
· Ability to analyze and present data using Excel
· Good Verbal and writing skills to communicate to large audiences and non-native English speakers.
· Off hours and weekend availability as required to ensure license availability.
· Ability to network at user groups and conferences and develop relationships with vendors and admins at other companies.
· Windows or Linux administrative certifications a plus.
· RoboCopy or other replication software.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.